The 5 Phases of Moving to The Cloud
Moving to the cloud is a major task. Let our team of experts help your enterprise launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realize the benefits of cloud technology to grow and stay competitive.
Bring your team together for a Cloud Leadership Workshop to review our comprehensive approach to enterprise cloud adoption, ensuring your team is aligned around your cloud goals and objectives.
2. ASSESS & PLAN
Assess your current state and quantify the benefits and effort to move to cloud. Identify key requirements, concerns, controls and constraints for your cloud plan.
Build your Minimum Viable Cloud (MVC) and migrate representative applications. Set up Migration Factory tools, processes and teams. Transfer principles and methodologies to prepare for a full-scale migration.
You’ve built the foundation for a world-class cloud program. Now it’s time to start your full-scale portfolio migration.
5. OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
Offload the maintenance and operations of your cloud environment, enabling your team to focus on what they do best.
Active Directory, ADFS
Skype for Business
Comprehensive Cloud Services
Cloud Strategy & Economics
- Executive Cloud Benefits
- Objectives & Goals
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Organizational Alignment
- ROI/TCO Analysis
- Economic Models
Cloud Security & Governance
- Security Controls and Assessment
- CSA/ISO Standards
- Security Technology Assessment
- Tools and Architectures
- Remediation & Implementation for a Secure Cloud
Application Portfolio Assessment
- Portfolio and Application Readiness Assessment
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Capabilities Matrix
- Application Cloud Roadmap & Plans
Application Migration & Development
- Minimum Viable Cloud POCs and Pilots
- Infrastructure Automation
- Hybrid Cloud
- Application Migration Factory
- DevOps Maturity Assessment
- DevOps Certification & Training
- DevOps Automated Services
- Service Management
- Cloud Operational Model
- Governance, Billing, Chargeback, Audit, Logging, & Escalation
- Organizational Playbooks
Cloud Solutions on All Major Platforms
Amazon web services
Join over a million companies already running on AWS.
Google cloud platform
Build, test and deploy using Google’s own infrastructure.
Accelerating enterprise cloud adoption on Microsoft Azure.
Control large pools of computing, storage, and networking resources